2 sets for the entire wedding
1 set for an after party – AA please tell ONJ that we want the ballroom till whatever time is allocated to us until they clear up etc.. please don give me that nonsense about the ballroom being noisy when they are clearing up.. that’s what the band is for.. to drown out their noise and anyway they can do it in a less noisy fashion.
um, yeah we need to discuss their repertoire… will be sending it to doughnut to check out..
So I’ve been trying to come up with a list of songs for the wedding only I keep ending up with songs that are morbid, about break ups, death or just in general not suitable for wedding. Here’s the list of inappropriate songs so far..
- Bad Romance – Lady Gaga RAR RAR ROMA AH AHA
- Secret – The Pierces
- Beauty*2 – Ladytron
- First of the Gang – Zee Avi
- Breathe Me – Sia (Four Tet remix)
- Ava Adore – Smashing Pumpkins. Technically this is a song about love, but with lyrics like.. it’s you that i adore, you’ll always be my whore, it kinda makes it tough to play it at the wedding too.
- Any of the trance stuff I listen to.. RAR
These are bit more suitable
- Somebody Loved – Weepies
- Gotta Have You – Weepies
- Walking after you – Foo Fighters