to do listPosted: February 21, 2010
OMG so many things to do! better make a list..
- Guest List
- book a hotel (okay Aaron is on this)
- book a photographer & videographer
- get a gown or two
- wedding favours?
- invite cards – do we do something special or use the ones supplied by the hotel?
- afternoon reception food at both houses
- outdoor shoot on kev’s boat.. okay might need to let him know about this
- get a dress for outdoor shoot, what the hell would jet wear for this?
- bridesmaids’ dresses + flowers
- hair and make up, will we need to do a trial?
- program for the actual night.. I don’t want it to be boring, regular wedding stuff
- seating arrangement
- thank you speech
That’s all I can think of for now..